Re: [ferret_users] FORTRAN :How do I read output file in ferret

Hi Jean,
You can start to work this out by looking at the Users Guide. There is an index entry "binary data, reading". There is a similar example a little way down from this link, Ch2 Sec 4.1.1 Records of uniform length...

Ansley

jean oliveira wrote:
Hi all,
I wrote the following output file with fortran90 :
write(filet(1:12),'(''output'',I2.2,''.dat'')') l

open(20,file=filet,status='unknown',form='unformatted')
write (20) tt33,s33,u33,v33

As you can read, I have 4 variables. How do I read that output file in ferret?
Thanks
Jean