Re: [ferret_users] How to interpolate from one grid to another

Hi Luiz,
This is one of Ferret's great capabilities - it can be done in a single definition. The topic to look at is "regridding". There is a demo script which might get you started:

yes? go regridding_demo.jnl

Ansley

Luiz Paulo wrote:
Hi all,

I have two different space resolution netcdf files of wind stress. I need to interpolate one of these files to the same space resolution of the other file. The grids are not constant space resolution grids.

Does anyone has a script to that?

Thanks for the help,

Luiz