Re: [ferret_users] [Ferret 5.70] Descriptor file

Hi all,
Here's the result of Jimmy's conversation with Jaison about labeling time axes, to close off the thread. Thanks Jaison!

Ansley

jimmyc@iastate.edu wrote:
Hi Jaison-
I was just simply trying to remove the "label" from the 2nd line and leave (in my case) hours labeled and not day.

Thanks. The script solves my issue.
I was doing this:
ppl txtype days,hr
ppl txlint 0,1