Re: [ferret_users] Moving the labels on line plots

You can't move the automatic legend lines, as far as I know. There are a few legend scripts in the archives, by me and Emily Vanvyve and Ansley. These allow you to put any kind of legend anywhere you want on the plot. Search the archives for "legend vanvyve" (all words) to see this thread, with various scripts included.

Billy K