[ferret_users] Ferret 5.81 OS 10.4

I am attempting to bring online LAS on a OS 10.4 xserve. I have been able to install what seemed to be all prerequisites/dependencies but have has issues finding a newer version of ferret which the current version of LAS seems to now require. With thanks to Andy Jacobson at Princeton I was able to install v5.7. Has anyone attempted and/or had any success with 5.81 on OS X? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Hoskinson
hoskinsont@mail.montclair.edu
Computer Operations for Research and Education
College of Science and Mathematics
Montclair State University