Re: [ferret_users] How to control position of key in vector

Hi Jozef,
           You can use "PPL VECKEY" command as shown below.
Command syntax is PPL VECKEY, XPOS, YPOS, ,(FORMAT,"UNITS").
Please note that the third argument is not used.

   set data monthly_navy_winds ! data available with Ferret
   set reg/l=1
   vec/set/nolab/len=20.0 uwnd, vwnd
     ppl veckey 180,100,,(f5.2," m/s")
   ppl vector

Also see this mail in the Ferret Mail Archives
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2000/msg00529.html

Regards,

Jaison