[ferret_users] Plotting data from ASCII file.

Dear ferret Users,

             I am new ferret user. I have data in ASCII format. The three columns in the attached file are longitude,latitude and precipitation.
I know how to read data from ASCII files but I cant plot precipitation on given latitude and longitude. Actually I dont know who to define grid from the given
lat/lon. The first few lines of the data files are attached.Looking forward for some suggestion

Thanks in Advance

Imran Nadeem
PhD Student
Institute of Meteorology
Department of Water, Atmosphere and Environment
Uni. of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences (BOKU)

Peter-Jordan Strasse 82
1190 Vienna, Austria

Mobile: +43 699 1194 3044
Tel.: +43 1 47654 5614