[ferret_users] Ferret: accessing external functions

Hello fellow ferreters.

I was trying to access the external function LSL_LOWPASS described in
Appendix A of the User's Guide and realized that none of the functions
described in that appendix are included with the Ferret download (I'm
using V5.81 on a Linux machine). The documentation on external functions
mainly deals with the writing and compiling of new external functions or
with functions such as the fft routines that are already linked but I
can't seem to figure out how to access existing external functions that
aren't included in my ferret package. Can anyone help?

Thanks very much,
Pascale
--
Pascale Lelong