[ferret_users] ferret question (plot/vs)

Hi,

I have a question about function PLOT/VS to plot the relation of two parameters.
I have a global dataset of temperature and concentration of some organismo and I
want to know the relation between. If I plot them I have a scatter plot. But I
want to know this relation not visually, but numerically. I want to know  which
is the "mean" concentration and the "standar desviation" for each temperature
(or for each range of temeparture). Does anyone know how can I do that?
Thanks a lot