Re: [ferret_users] Create an image to be georeferenced

Hi Tony,
           I think it is possible...two/three ways ...

 1. before making plot, set all margins to zero

         yes? go margins 0,0,0,0

 2. use "/AXES" qualifier to define a viewport without margins

         yes? define view/AXES/xlim=0:1/ylim=0:1 v1 ; set view v1

 3. The problem with methods 1 and 2 is that, a very small white band
        will appear on the top side. I don't know how to get rid of
        this. Anyway you can try the following options (and is valid
        for a plot made in normal way with /nolab/nokey/noaxes qualifiers)

        3.1 Use some tools like gimp/xv to chop off the white band.

        3.2 Lengthy solution.....make a ps file, corrent the bounding
             box (open the ps file in text editing tool and adjust the
             arguments for "%%BoundingBox" in the 5th line)...convert
             it to gif using linux command "convert".

Regards,

Jaison