[ferret_users] Question about plot the vertical profile

Hi, guys
I have a question for you. I have a 4D dataset rho (3D in space and 1D in time), which is the density of the seawater in the ocean. I want to plot the vertical profile of rho at a specific point (say I=9, J=67) and at a specific time (L=1). The problem is how can I make the y axis plotted as downward positive? I tried to use "SET AXIS/DEPTH", but I always get the error message, "**ERROR: invalid command: unknown axis:". Does anybody know why? Thank you for your attention.

Best,
Ming