Re: [ferret_users] file limit

Hi Matt,
Are you talking about the 5000 stepfile limit for multi-file datasets? There is not a direct way to get around this limit in Ferret, but you might ask this on the LAS list, where people have had to deal with this kind of challenge.
Ansley

Matt Fulgo wrote:
Greetings all,

I'm using ferret with LAS and have some very large datasets. While I
could split up the sets into time periods, I'd prefer to keep them as one.
Is there any way to get around ferret's 5000 file limit?

Thanks,
-Matt