[ferret_users] =?gb2312?B?SG93IHRvIHJlY29uc3RydWN0IGEgdGltZSBzZXJpZXM/IQ==?=

Dear ferret users,

I have now a 100-year SST anomaly series(just 1 dimension) and I wish to divide the whole series into 50 parts, each part contains 2year data.

After that I want to randomly pick out all together 50 data parts from the above mentioned 50 parts to form a new 100-year series. And repeat this for 1000 times.

How can I do it? Is there any function to realize it?

Thanks in advanced!

Weipeng

Weipeng Zheng

Institute of Atmospheric Physics, China Academy of Science
(IAP/CAS)

(LASG£©
P.O.Box 9804, Beijing 100029