[ferret_users] Ferret not working

Hi,

I am using Xandros 2.0 Linux. I installed Ferret using
a shell script written by someone else. When I execute
the "ferret" command from the prompt, I get an error.
It looks like as follows.

"ferret: error while loading shared libraries:
libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory"

I tried to install it as given in the Ferret web site.
It was not successful. I could install it in other
Linux distributions like Redhat and Mandrake. I think
the problem is with the Xandros linux I am using. I do
not want to shift to Redhat or Mandrake just because
Ferret is not working in Xandros.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Saji.
sajipkuttan@yahoo.com