Re: [ferret_users] difference in on-screen and saved postscript output

Hello Ansley,

Problem solved.

Yours second option worked, white line was giving trouble. I checked with black line and it was fine in postscript file.

I gave a search in ferret emails and found an answere by Billy K. dated 3rd May 2005.

The detailed solution is :

If white line is not appearing in the postscript file then redifine the color:

ppl color, 6,100,100,100

plot/color=12/nolab/ov  var

This will redefine color 6 (magenta) to be white and white line will appear in the ouput postscript file.

Many thanks once again,

Regards,
Yogesh