[ferret_users] [Ferret 5.70] define axis

Hi All-

I am working with sigma coordinate model data. I would like to use pressure as my vertical axis.
I trid using some information from the email archive to no avail.
let plevs= pressure[]
def axis/z zz=plevs
I get the error that says my axis is not able to be defined because it is not monotonic. Is z restricted to be linear?

I would like to use shade to plot the temperature using the model x coordinate and the new pressure coordinate. Is this possibleor do I need to do some trickery?

--
James Correia Jr.
Ph.D. Candidate in Agricultural Meteorology

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. We must find the other three inside of us."
from "Into the West"