Re: [ferret_users] [ferret_users 5.70] shade, plot viewport

Hi Jimmy,
I'm not completely sure I know what you're asking - are you concerned about the size of the labels on the x axis, or the axis scale itself?  The size of the labels can be controlled by the /TEXT qualifier on the DEFINE VIEWPORT command.  The axis can be set with the /HLIMITS and /VLIMITS qualifiers on your shade or plot command.

Ansley

jimmyc@iastate.edu wrote:
Hi All-
I have 6 viewports set up in "4" viewport space (see attached gif image).
The problem is that the 1st plot is a shade with color key while the 2nd is a plot. I would like to scale the 2nd plot to match the xaxis labels of the shaded plot.
I tried the "ppl list labels" but nothing happened.
Is there a way to find out what the dimensions or position of the shade plot are so I can have the plot viewport match?
Thanks