[ferret_users] difference in on-screen and saved postscript output

Hello Ferret Users,

I am using Ferret v5.81 on Linux.

I run a script to save a plot in postscript format.

In the script I do

1)fill
2)countour/ov
3)plot/ov

Script works fine and on screen I get all the above three.

BUT, when I exit ferret and check .ps file then I get only above two (fill, countour/ov), the line plotted with 'plot/ov' command is missing in .ps output.

Here I have attached my script, kindly help where I am doing mistake.

Many thanks,

Regards,
Yogesh

--