[ferret_users] integrate vertically to a variable level

Dear Ferret Users:
I have trouble to integrate vertically to a variable level.

I would like to obtain the flow field at the base of the mixed layer (defined below and referenced as MLD) assuming the

depth of no motion is at 2000 m, so I have done:

!calculation of the mixed layer depth let Tsurf=Temp[z=0]
let Tsurf2=T_RUN2_Temp-Tsurf
let MLD=Tsurf2[Z=@LOC:-0.5]

! The flow field at the base of the mixed layer
let um = u_z[z=2000:MLD@DIN] (with u_z the vertical shear)

in this last equation, ferret doesn't recognize MLD (which depend on latitude, longitude and time)

I wonder if you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Best regards,

elodie

begin:vcard
fn:elodie Martinez
n:Martinez;elodie
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 de la Polyn=C3=A9sie fran=C3=A7aise;Observatoire G=C3=A9od=C3=A9sique de Tahiti
adr;quoted-printable:;;BP 6570;Faa'a;Tahiti;98702;Polyn=C3=A9sie fran=C3=A7aise
email;internet:martinez@upf.pf
tel;work:(689) 803805
tel;fax:(689) 803832
x-mozilla-html:TRUE