To: "Seon Tae" <stkim@met.fsu.edu>
Cc: <oar.pmel.ferret_users@noaa.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] More symbols In PLOT comand....

You can do this with a POLYGON command. The script polymark.jnl makes
this really easy. To see how it works, run the demo script:

yes? go polymark_demo.jnl

To see what symbols are available in the polymark script, list out the
start of the script:

yes? go/help polymark.jnl

Ansley

Seon Tae wrote:

Hello all

I am wondering if I can use symbols like a filled cicle or square when
the scatter plot is made with 1-D data using PLOT command. I can not
find it in the symbol lists available in Ferret.

Thanks....
-Seon Tae-