[ferret_users] Ferret/Opendap connection impossible with login/passwd

        Hi ferret users, dods users, ferret developers and Mersea actors,

I still have problem connecting new version of ferret (after v55) and Opendap protected with login/passwd. Ansley tell me that the DODS library changed after v55 of ferret.
It is an important issue, because the data diffusion politic of different data provider can bring about an http configuration with login/passwd (Mercator, MFS, JRC providers want to have login/passwd).
On Mersea project we want to implement a viewing service based on ferret Opendap technology, but it is impossible with this kind of problem.
Can someone tell me about this ? Is there another way to protect the diffusion of data ?

Thanks in advance,
Tony

--
Tony JOLIBOIS