Re: [ferret_users] ferret and Opendap server protected with httplogin/passwd

Hi Tony,
clearly we linked with different DODS libraries between those two versions of Ferret -- users, can somebody help Tony find out what he needs to do to deal with the password requirement from the server?

Tony Jolibois wrote:

Dear all,

I have problem with ferret V5.7 connecting Opendap server protected with
http login/passwd like http://mersea.jerc.it:8080/thredds/dodsC/. I
don't have same problem with ferret V5.5. Does anyone have similar
experience or have a solution to this problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Tony