[ferret_users] labels still show up in ps file after removing it onscreen

Hi Ferret users:

I have a script to plot several variables and to remove the labels except the
legend. However, when I generate the ps file, those removed labels still show
up. I wonder if anyone knows how to fix this problem. Below is my script.

set mode meta
ppl cross 1
plot/thick=2 var1,var2,var3
go unlabel 1
go unlabel 2
go unlabel 3
go unlabel 4
go unlabel 5
go unlabel 6
ppl plot
<<<<<

Thanks!

Zhen

content by GMAO's MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.