[ferret_users] Multi variable bar chart

Dear Ferret users,

I want to plot bar chart with 2 or more variable similar to that  in the attached figure. Use of overlay option in go bar_chart3 just over lay bar of other  variable on the top of 1st bar. I want to place them side by side. Also can be have some control over the width and seperation of the bars?

Thanking in advance

Jagadish

JPEG image