[ferret_users] Changing X axis label on a time series plot

Hello,
I want to change the x axis label on a time series plot, but have been unable to find out how from the documentation. I have days in a month as the time axis and now it only shows "SEP" on the x axis (see attached plot) and I want to be able to add my own label (ppl xlab does no good). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)
Tallahassee, FL 32304