Re: [ferret_users] How to cpnnect individual point?

Or, we can combine /line and /symbol in a single command to draw symbols of any kind, connected by a line.

  plot/vs/line/symbol=40/color=red {A,C}, {B,D}

but to make the symbols one color, and the line another color, the syntax Jaison suggests is the way to go.  A table of the symbol numbers can be found by looking up "PLOT/SYMBOL" in the Users Guide, and look for the link to the "available symbols and their reference numbers"

Jaison Kurian wrote:

   plot/vs/line/color=2 {A,C}, {B,D} ! for line

   plot/vs/ov/nolab/symbol=40/color=4     {A,C}, {B,D} ! for the points

Jaison