[ferret_users] Fprint command on Windows XP ferret

Hello Ferret Users,

I use ferret on my laptop in Windows XP operating system.

When I tried to generate postscript file using the similar command which I was using for Linux then the problems is

spawn Fprint -l cps -p portrait -R -o out.ps metafile.plt

sh: Fprint: command not found
To generate postscript files with Windows is there any other command in use inside ferret ?

Please help,

Regards,
Yogesh

--