Re: [ferret_users] script reading problem

Hello Yogesh,

| I am using ferret v5.81 on Suse Linux.
|
| Ferret is installed on my notebook.
|
| I have very strange problem while reading a simple script.
|
| When I call script then just after reading first line ferret crashes
| and gives error message:-
[...]
| yes? go Fig2c.jnl
| define axis/t=1:225:1 time_grid
|
|  **ERROR: command syntax:
|
| Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
| yes?

Was the script created on a Windows machine?
My wild guess is that your script contains wrong newline codes.
When I convert your script into the Windows format and run it
on my Linux machine, I reproduce the same error message.
(When you attach text files to your email messages, newline codes
 are normalized, so you can't tell such differences by looking at
 attachments.)

Regards,
Ryo