Re: [ferret_users] the poings right below the MLD

Hi Seon,
Just a few ideas, since nobody's answered yet, I'd like to point you to
the discussions of @LOC and @WEQ, and also @EVNT in the Users Guide.
Also see "isosurface, example" in the Users Guide index The examples
under @WEQ should give you some ideas.

I haven't had time to think it through, but remember that you can use
variables z[gz=var], and k[gz=var] for the coordinates and the indices
of your variable.

Ansley