[ferret_users] contour/spacing

Hello,

I'm using the qualifier "/spacing=n" with the command "contour" in order to arrange properly
the labels on my plot. I noticed that the label spacing is sensitive to the number format of
"n".
If n is an integer, I can't hardly get a spacing superior to n=5, but I can get a smaller spacing.
If n is a real, then I'm almost free to do whatever I want.
Is that normal?

Emilie

P.S.: Ferret is
        NOAA/PMEL TMAP
        FERRET v5.81
        Linux(g77) 2.4.18 - 07/14/05
         2-Mar-06 18:02

Emilie VANVYVE
Physicist, PhD student

Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Institut d'astronomie et de géophysique G. Lemaître (ASTR)
Chemin du Cyclotron, 2
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Phone : +32-(0)10-473300  //  Fax : +32-(0)10-474722
E-mail : vanvyve@astr.ucl.ac.be  //  Web : www.astr.ucl.ac.be