[ferret_users] wire or ppl view or vis5D

Hi again everybody,

I have discovered this morning the WIRE command and the PPLUS view command. It seems to be
possible to draw 3D plots with Ferret then. Does anybody have any experience with these?
I searched the mail archive and couldn't find anything. The help about PPLUS view in the PPLUS
user guide is quite poor. Would it be possible to get plots slightly similar to the ones Vis5D can
produce? I tried in the past to convert my NetCDF files into a format that Vis5D can read, it has
never worked.

Thanks for any comment on this,

Emilie

Emilie VANVYVE
Physicist, PhD student

Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Institut d'astronomie et de géophysique G. Lemaître (ASTR)
Chemin du Cyclotron, 2
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Phone : +32-(0)10-473300  //  Fax : +32-(0)10-474722
E-mail : vanvyve@astr.ucl.ac.be  //  Web : www.astr.ucl.ac.be