Re: [ferret_users] invert color key

Hi Jonathan,
Easy to do...just reverse the "ylo" and "yhi" in the
PPL SHAKEY command to "yhi" and "ylo" as follows:

the normal shakey command syntax is

SHAKEY do_key, orient, klab_siz, klab_inc, klab_dig, klab_len, kx_lo, kx_hi, ky_lo, ky_hi

change it to

SHAKEY do_key, orient, klab_siz, klab_inc, klab_dig, klab_len, kx_lo, kx_hi, ky_hi, ky_lo

to reverse the color key.

Important point : ppl shakey shouild be used with /SET qualifier to the
action command FILL or SHADE and it should follow by
"PPL SHADE" or "PPL FILL"

I haven't tried this with other projections..but you can
work it out.

See the example below (please note that the last two arguments are changed
here and all other arguments to shakey is the defaults ones)

yes? set data levitus_climatology
yes? fill/k=1/lev=(-5,30,2)/set temp
yes? ppl shakey ,,,,,,,,7.4,1.4
yes? ppl fill