[ferret_users] [Ferret Users] A problem of SHAKEY with Ferret for Mac 550

Dear All,

When I use PPL SHAKEY 1,1,.12,4 on Mac, the last parameter "klab_inc" doesn't work. Has anyone encountered this problem?

BTW, when I use a JNL file created by Windows, I have to convert the line end "\r\n" to "\n", or "^M$" to "$". Do you know any good idea to do that? The only method I know is to open it with VI and copy and paste it to a blank file created by VI. That's really a stupid idea. So could you pls give some help?

Any information is highly appreciated. Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks a lot,
Jian

Jian Ma

Ph.D. Candidate