Re: [ferret_users] saving files: real*4 saved as real*8

Thanks Steve,

Yes, I was wrong about the *data* being stored as real*8 --- it
is only the coordinates that are being stored as real*8; the data
is being stored as real*4.  Too much time behind the keyboard by
yesterday afternoon.

Bob
Robert A. Tomas
Climate and Global Dynamics Division - Paleoclimatology
1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO 80305-3000
e-mail: tomas@ucar.edu  tel: 303-497-1342  fax:  303-497-1348