[ferret_users] define axis w/ decreasing values?

Hi

I have binaray data on pressure surfaces and want to define a z-axis that
takes on values 1000 to 100 with evenly spaced values every 100 units.

I tried:

	DEFINE AXIS/z=1000:100:100 z10

but this seems to (I think) give me a z values from 100 to 1000;
the same as:

	DEFINE AXIS/z=100:1000:100 z10

I also tried:

	DEFINE AXIS/z=1000:100:-100 z10

but this syntax isn't accepeted by ferret.

Is there some way to do what I want?
Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious (I just started using ferret).

Bob
Robert A. Tomas
Climate and Global Dynamics Division - Paleoclimatology
1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO 80305-3000
e-mail: tomas@ucar.edu  tel: 303-497-1342  fax:  303-497-1348