[ferret_users] samplexy_curv function

Dear Ferret users,

I have a POM model output file in curvilinear grid. I wan to convert it in
rectilinear coordinate and plot the variables. I am using SAMPLEXY_CURV function
for this purpose.

My variable`s dimensions in curvilinear coordinate are

yes? show grid temp
GRID GRX5
name axis # pts start end
X X 162 r 1 162
Y Y 267 r 1 267
Z Z 16 r 1 16
TIME TIME 5 r 02-JAN-2000 00:00 06-JAN-2000 00:00

I am geting Curvilinear latitude and longitude of this variable from an ascii file as below.
define axis/x=1:162:1 xax
define axis/y=1:267:1 yax
let outgrid=x[gx=xax]+y[gy=yax]
file/var="lon,lat,depth"/grid=outgrid/col=3 "grid_x162_y267.dat"

I generate new rectilinear coordinate by
define axis/x=46:55:0.0555 xaxrct !163
define axis/y=36:48:0.0450 yaxrct !268
let lonrct=x[gx=xaxrct]
let latrct=y[gy=yaxrct]
define axis/x=1:`163*268`:1 xyrct
let outgridxy=x[gx=xyrct]
let myxpts=reshape(lonrct,outgridxy) !one dimensional list
let myypts=reshape(latrct,outgridxy)

and using samplexy_curv function
let temprect=SAMPLEXY_CURV(temp,lon[d=1],lat[d=1],myxpts,myypts)

when I fill the temprect
fill temprect[k=10,l=1]

it gives the below error:

Bailing out of external function "samplexy_curv":
Arguments 4 and 5 must be 1-dimensional lists of equal length
**ERROR: : error in external function

Do you know, what can be the reason?, Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Murat

--

Murat Gunduz