[ferret_users] error_bar ploting

Hello Ferret Users,

I asked the similar question but did not get
any reply, no idea, I am repeating question
again with clear way...

I have error data which looks like

name title   I         J         K         L
ERROR       1:360     1:180    ...       1:12

I need to use var ERROR to plot the error bar
on the data cure var CO2 which looks like

name title   I         J         K         L
CO2        1:360     1:180    ...       1:12

Now, kindly, if possible, any per cam suggest
me how to use 'GO error_bars' function in
ferret to plot the error bar ERROR on CO2.

If we can do some thing like
[1/N(SUM(ERROR^2)]^1/2 , and then plot OR how
to convert this to make error bars

Kindly suggest, please.

Many many thanks,

Regards,
Yogesh

Yogesh K. Tiwari,
Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry,
Hans-Knoell Strasse 10,
D-07745 Jena,
Germany

Office   : 0049 3641 576 376