Re: [ferret_users] command to plot error bar

Hi Yogesh,
Yes, there is a script called error_bars.jnl. To see a demonstration of how to use it, run the script

yes? go error_bar_demo

This script creates several variables and associated errors, and shows how to plot error bars when the variable is a time series, a variable in depth, and so on.

Ansley

Yogesh K. Tiwari wrote:

Hello Ferret Users,

I am using Ferret v5.8 on Suse Linux.

I want to plot error bars of a ferret curve
plot. Is there any command in ferret to plot
bars, for example, I have variables co2 and
co2_error_bar then how I can do like

plot/vs months,co2

plot/ov co2_error_bar

OR we have any function in ferret which plots
bars using above variable. ?

Many thanks,

Regards,
Yogesh