Re: [ferret_users] variable average on irregular area

Hi Francois,
              Yes, you are right..there were few mails regarding this
problem. But for my knowledge there is no easy work around for doing this.
I wrote one example script earlier for Jagadish (ofcourse it is not
at all a neat way to get this done..but still it works)...and
you can see it in the Ferret mail archive :

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2005/msg00467.html

Regards,

Jaison