Re: [ferret_users] Ferret on Ubuntu?

Hi lev,

|  	I'm finally upgrading my Linux OS (from RH7.2), and
| I've been advised to move to the Ubuntu distro. Are there
| any difficulties with installing Ferret on Ubuntu?

I'm using Debian Linux, on which Ubuntu is based.
Supposing Ubuntu remains close enough to Debian, I haven't
had any problems except I had shared-library incompatibility
in the past, which problem I think is absent from the newst
version of Ferret (and which was solvable in any case).

Welcome to the Debian family!

Ryo