[ferret_users] Re: convert data from binary to netcdf (GDV conventions)

 Hi all,

    I'm looking for your help. I would like to
 convert Meteo. data from binary to netcdf GDV
conventions)
 using Ferret or any other possibilities.  If this
possible and there is such type of script is available
.. would you please forward a
 copy to me?

 Thanks for your help

 Ashraf

''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
|                                                     |
|           Ashraf Saber Zakey                        |
|           Department of Chemistry                   |
|           Atmospheric Science group                 |
|           Universty of Gothenburg                   |
|           SE 412 96 Gothenbrg                       |
|           Sweden                                    |
|           e-mail:  zakey@chem.gu.se                 |
|                    ashraf_saber123@yahoo.com        |
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |