[ferret_users] question about labelling the lat and lon in polar projection

Hi, guys
I created a polar pojection by using "GO mp_stereographic_north" and "SET REGION/X=0:360/Y=45:90". I also plot the longtitude and
latitude on this map by using "GO mp_graticule 0 360 30 45 90 5". Now my question is how can I label each latitude and longtitude
lines so that other people are able to understand which latitude and longtitude each line will be? Thank you for your help.

Ming