[ferret_users] problems with multi_yaxis

Hi Ferretos!

I am trying to plot 3 variables with different vertical axis. I looked at the custom_contour_demo and was trying to do something like that.
Everything works fine except that when it plots the 3er variable the line with the reference color that appears next to the name of the variable, overwrites the previous one. If I plot a 4th variable it does the same ... here's my code

set window/aspect=.6

go multi_yaxis_plot1 sst_monthly_anom[d=1,x=18W:40W@AVE,y=10N:30N@AVE,L=1:60] 2 "0.21 @CRTitulo"
go multi_yaxis_overlay csat_monthly_anom[d=2,x=18W:40W@AVE,y=10N:30N@AVE,L=1:60] 1 "-" "-0.2,0.2,0.05" "Chlorophyll(mg/m3)"
go multi_yaxis_overlay ai_anom_midmon[d=3,x=18W:40W@AVE,y=10N:30N@AVE,L=1:60] 2 "-" "-0.6,0.6,0.1" "Aerosol Index" ",1,,,.13,(1PG10.3)"

Any ideas???

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!
Nidia

Nidia Martinez IMPRS-ESM
Max Planck Institute for Meteorology and University of Hamburg
Bundesstr. 53, 20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0)40 42838 6104
Fax +49 (0)40 42838 7471
E-mail: martinez@ifm.uni-hamburg.de