[ferret_users] Re: why i cnnot open the attached PS file by GsView or AdobeIllustrator

Hello Rongzhen and ferret users,

| The attached ps file was generated by command
| "gksm2ps -l cps -o e://1.ps e://
| 1.plt" in bash mode. But i have no idear why i couldn't open it.
| The error message is listed in GSview 4.doc, the related files also
| were attached.

I'm interested in this, too, because I suffer from the same problem.
Whenever I use "-l cps" I get a similar (or maybe the same) error.
The PostScript file Rongzhen attached chokes the ghostscript I use
(ESP Ghostscript 8.15 on Debian Linux), too.

Ryo