[ferret_users] eps figure does not appear in Microsoft Word2003

Dear colleagues,
  As a new ferret users I have a question, I insert some *.eps figures  generated by Ferret into a Word file using Microsoft Word2000,but these figures don't appear when the Word file is opened by Microsoft Word2003 on another computer.When the word file is conerted into pdf file, the figure appear.Does any one meet this problem and have sugestions?

Thank you.

Xia Changshui