Re: [ferret_users] Ferret gksm2ps

I have the same problem and also don't know how to get rid of these lines. It is very unfortunate, and I think it is deeply embedded in the way Ferret does color-filled plots. A klugey workaround is to make a gif plot at very large size. That is often sharp enough that it can be reduced to normal size and still appear crisp. But it is not a very good solution.

Billy K