Re: [ferret_users] curv_to_rect_map function

Hi Luiz,
This error means that the function isn't available with the version of Ferret that you have. It was released with version 5.80. If you are running an older version of Ferret, please upgrade to v5.80 or 5.81

Ansley

Luiz Paulo wrote:

Hi all,

I'm a new ferret user and I like to use curv_to_rect_map function on my data but when I tried to use it the program just fails to load the function with the following error message printed on my screen:

yes? let map = curv_to_rect_map (lonin,latin,lonlatout,10)
**ERROR: command syntax: curv_to_rect_map (lonin,latin,lonlatout,10)
unknown function "curv_to_rect_map"

Does anyone knows how can I load this function? or what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for the help,

Luiz