[ferret_users] curv_to_rect_map function

Hi all,

I'm a new ferret user and I like to use curv_to_rect_map function on my data but when I tried to use it the program just fails to load the function with the following error message printed on my screen:

yes? let map = curv_to_rect_map (lonin,latin,lonlatout,10)
**ERROR: command syntax: curv_to_rect_map (lonin,latin,lonlatout,10)
unknown function "curv_to_rect_map"

Does anyone knows how can I load this function? or what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for the help,

Luiz