Re: [ferret_users] TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates

Thanks, Ansley for your response.

> If you open just one of the files, and
> do a SHOW DATA command, do you see the variables LONGITUDE and
> LATITUDE listed with (invalid coordinate axis)?

No, I don't see the LONGITUDE and LATITUDE variables listed at all (when I start a new ferret session and open one file and do SHOW DATA).

Upon closer examination, yes, the LATITUDE coordinates in the dataset indeed are unevenly spaced. I guess I'll have to use Ansley's suggestion of separate Ferret sessions.

Thanks.

-Kek