[ferret_users] TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates

Greetings

I'm trying to plot 300 files in succession in using a jnl script, but am running into the following errors after it processes several files. Each file is identical in dimensions and variable, but has no record dimension. Is there any CANCEL command (or equivalent) I can use to avoid this error? e.g. something to reset after each plot? I've tried all sorts of CANCELs to no avail (see below).

Thanks for any answers.

-Kek
NOAA/PMEL TMAP
FERRET v5.70
Linux(g77) 2.4.18 - 06/30/04
18-Oct-05 19:07

-----------------------------------
use file101.nc
shade/x=99:121/y=0:25 ssh
can dat/all
can axis/all
can mem/all
can var/all
set mem/siz=100
use file102.nc
**TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates has been reached
MAX= 250000
**TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates has been reached
MAX= 250000
shade/x=99:121/y=0:25 ssh
can dat/all
can axis/all
can mem/all
can var/all
set mem/siz=100
use file103.nc
**TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates has been reached
MAX= 250000
**TMAP ERR: limit on storage for coordinates has been reached
MAX= 250000
shade/x=99:121/y=0:25 ssh

yes? show dat
currently SET data sets:
1> ./file103.nc (default)
name title I J K L
LONGITUDE 1:2294 ... ... ...
(invalid coordinate axis)
LATITUDE 1:1362 ... ... ...
(invalid coordinate axis)
SSH sea_surface_elevation 1:2294 1:1362 ... ...